Thursday 7 June 2012

New t-shirt styles

So the other day I got an e-mail from Redbubble saying they'd added a new style of t-shirt to the range that was previously available; the baseball 3/4 sleeve. Here's a look at one of the tees for you.


So there you go, new stuff you can get. Lovely.

Also, a quick update on the set i've been working on; i've got 7 of 9 done, so there's just a couple left to go. I would've got them done sooner but I got distracted by E3 this week. Unless I run into some unforeseen problems with the last two, then the full set should be up by Sunday hopefully, although i'm working Saturday and Sunday so it might be a little later. I'll try my best to get them up before Monday though. I mean it this time.

UPDATE: Just finished the 8th, one more to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment