Tuesday 5 February 2013

Back...again

Not for the first time, I have returned, and I've brought something with me this time. My old Daft Punk t-shirts got taken down in October last year, so I then set about making one to replace them. It took longer than I hoped what with work going crazy over Christmas, but it's now done.


I'm really happy with it; I'll buy one within a week or two so there'll be some photos of it coming soon too. Since I've been gone as well Redbubble added Ipad cases, so I've started making some designs available as Ipad cases, including this one. Ipad cases for older designs will follow.

I'm starting on a new t-shirt at the minute as well, but I'm not gonna promise any dates or anything. I'm pretty busy at the moment, so it's just a case of wait and see.

No comments:

Post a Comment