Thursday 22 December 2011

Good news everyone



I checked my email last night just before I went to bed to see if I'd made any more sales, and to my surprise I found that someone had bought 10 Sonic t-shirts in a single transaction. That's the most i've ever sold in one fell swoop, which is pretty nice. So far i've sold a total of 127 Sonic products, but that's split between stickers, kids clothes and t-shirts. I think i've sold around about 93 Sonic tees so far, whilst the design itself has been viewed over 8,500 times. I can't believe how popular it's been, it's sold almost twice as many as my second most popular design (my Daft Punk design).

So I say thank you to the random Australian who bought all those t-shirts last night, it was a nice early christmas present for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment